Last week I made a batch of soap and found when i cut it that i had some shavings left over so decided to make liquid soap from them. So today I set about doing just that.making liquid soap.
Here is the recipe:
160g or 6 oz of soap
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon glycerin (Which you can buy from the chemist)
water and ylang ylang oil
Directions are as follows:
- place chopped up soap into a blender or food processor
- add 1 cup of boiling water and whip it up
- add 1/2 cup room temperature water
- add the honey and glycerin and mix
- then add another 3.5cups of cool water and whip
- pour into containers adn allow to cool
Feed back is always inspiring and encourages me to write so please leave comments I thrive on them!!!!